The discrete cell technology for the Gallery Plus allows for simultaneous measurement if several different tests for the same sample, thus eliminating method change-over time, no flow cells, no cuvette washing, simply offering faster and more reproducible results with less sample and reagent usage and therefore less waste.
Gallery Plus is able to reach low detection levels, which is important to our customers performing water quality testing. Results are ready within minutes translating to remarkable savings in analyst hands-on time.
The new features include:
- Xenon flash bulb, with the same lifespan as the instrument itself
- 300µl cuvette volume
- Increased auto-dilution capacity
- Electro Chemical Measurement for pH and Conductivity
- Standard Addition software feature for complex sample matrices
- Capacity of up to 350 tests/hour
- 54/108 sample positions on board
- Reagent capacity 42 reagent positions on board
- Continuous access to samples, reagents and cuvettes without interrupting sample/test processing
- Spectral Range 275nm to 880nm
- Allows to set-up user specific applications