Environmental Analysis Ready to use Water Chemistry Reagents and Standards
Precision stabilised reagents and standards were developed in 2003. These ready to use reagents were the first commercial reagents to be used in discrete water chemistry analysers in the world that provided stability for twelve months.
The ideal solution to environment analysis
- Off the shelf convenience
- Shelf-life stability minimum of 12 months
- Automated reading of the bar code label for reagent identification and on-board stability delivers speed and efficiency
Innovation of precision reagents
Precision® stabilised reagents and standards were developed in 2003. These ready to use reagents were the first commercial reagents to be used in discrete water chemistry analysers in the world that provided stability for twelve months.
Serosep pioneered the introduction of fully automated Water Chemistry Discrete Analysers in Ireland in 1999. As many laboratories began to avail of the new automation they still were burdened with the tedious task of manufacturing, quality control and testing of their in house water chemistry reagents.
In 2003 Serosep launched precision range of water chemistry reagents and standards. The new range of ready to use, quality controlled and tested reagents offered Environmental Laboratories improved efficiency and convenience.
The use of Precision® Reagents and Standards will allow for increased productivity and efficiency increasing quality and confidence. This is cost effective method complying with GLP regulations.
Benefits of Precision® Reagents and Standards
- Ready to use – allowing full automation
- Standardised Reagents Formulations (Elimination of errors)
- Quality Certificates for each batch
- Convenient Pack Sizes
- Reagents and standards are stable for 12 months (Enhanced Stability v’s Manual Preparation)
- Barcoded – easy transfer of vital information
- Manufactured under ISO 9001
- Reagents are ISO15923-1 compliant
- Transfer of vital information complying with GLP regulations
- Reagent Identification
- Reagent Volume
- Expiry Date
- Lot Number
Precision Product Range
Precision Ready to Use Reagents are manufactured, packaged and stored in controlled refrigeration on site in Limerick, Ireland allowing for a high-speed turnaround time on orders placed, orders received before 1.00pm are despatched next day, providing an excellent service to our many customers.
Serosep practices and efficiencies allow us to offer a competitive price to our direct customers in Ireland and our distribution network worldwide.
To provide the ‘complete package solution’ to colorimetric nutrient analysis, Serosep supply Calibration Standards.
We supply single component 1000mg/l in either 100ml or 500ml sizes with ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation.
Alternatively, we can also supply further ISO 17034 accredited Standards for further confidence in stability and homogeneity.
These are available as single component and in 100ml sizes.
|Product Name||Product Code||Pack size||Tests Per Kit||Shelf Life (Months)|
|(Nitrate) TON 1||KR103-5||1x125ml||1388||18|
|(Nitrate) TON 2||KR104-0||4x20ml||761||18|
|(Nitrate) TON 2L||KR104-2||20x20ml||3810||18|
|(Nitrate) TON 2XL||KR104-1||6x60ml||3428||18|
|(Nitrate/Nitrite) TON 3||KR105-0||4x20ml||1142||18|
|(Nitrate/Nitrite) TON 3XL||KR105-1||6x60ml||5142||18|
|(Nitrate/Nitrite) TON 3||KR105-2||20x20ml||5714||18|
|Saline/SW Silica R1||KR128-0||4x20ml||5714||6|
|Saline/SW Silica R2||KR129-0||4x20ml||5714||6|
|Saline/SW Silica R3||KR130-0||4x20ml||5714||6|
|Total Hardness 1||KR117-0||4x20ml||888||12|
|Total Hardness 2||KR118-0||4x20ml||800||12|
|Total Hardness 3||KR119-0||4x20ml||4000||12|
|Ferrous Iron 1||KR125-0||4x20ml||2000||12|
|Ferrous Iron 2||KR126-0||4x20ml||889||12|
All our Precision Ready to Use Reagents are manufactured under ISO 9001
|KS201||Ammonium Standard 1000ppm as NH4||500ml||100ml|
|KS202||Chloride Standard 1000ppm||500ml||100ml|
|KS203||Nitrite Standard 1000ppm as NO2||500ml||100ml|
|KS204||Nitrite Standard 10000ppm as N||500ml||100ml|
|KS205||Nitrate (TON) Standard 1000ppm as NO3||500ml||100ml|
|KS206||Nitrate (TON) Standard 1000ppm as N||500ml||100ml|
|KS207||Phosphate Standard 1000ppm as PO4||500ml||100ml|
|KS208||Sulphate Standard 1000ppm||500ml||100ml|
|KS209||Ammonium Standard 1000ppm as N||500ml||100ml|
|KS210||Phosphate Standard 1000ppm as P||500ml||100ml|
|KS211||Hardness Standard 1000ppm as CaCO3||500ml||100ml|
|KS213||Chromium Standard 1000ppm as Cr||500ml||100ml|
|KS214||Silica Standard 1000ppm||500ml||100ml|
|KS215||Manganese Standard 1000ppm||500ml||100ml|
|KS217||Alkalinity 1000mg/l expressed as CaCO3||100ml||100ml|
|KS218||Alkalinity 1000mg/l expressed as HCO3||100ml||100ml|
Compliance with Reference Methods
Precision Ready to Use Reagents are fully compliant with ISO 15923-1:2013 Water Quality –
Determination of ions by a discrete analysis system and spectrophotometric detection – Part 1: Ammonium, Chloride, Nitrate, Nitrite, Orthophosphate, Silicate and Sulfate.
Additional European, U.S and U.K method references that Serosep Precision Ready to Use Reagents are compliant with;
- EPA Method 325.1
- Standard Methods Cl-4500 Cl E
- EPA Method 353.1
- Standard Methods 4500-NO3- H
- EPA Method 354.1
- Standard Methods 4500-NO3-H
- EPA Method 365.1
- Standard Methods 4500 P-E
- EPA Method 370.1
- Standard Methods 4500 Si D
Silicate – Saline/Seawater Low Level
- EPA Method 370.1 (Low modification)
- Standard Methods 4500-SiO2 D Heteropoly Blue.
- EPA Method 375.4
- EPA Method 130.1
- UK SCA Blue Book Methods for the Examination of Waters. Total Hardness, Calcium Hardness and Magnesium Hardness in Raw and Potable Waters by EDTA 1981 Tentative methods ISBN 0117516007
- SW-846 Method 7196A
- Standard Methods 3500-Cr D
- EPA Method 340.3
- Standard Methods WW F- 4500-F-E
- UK SCA Blue Book Methods for the Examination of Waters and Associated Material. Fluoride in Waters, Effluents, Sludges, Plants and Soils 1982 ISBN 0117516627