Serosep were delighted to feature some fantastic speakers at our recent User Group Conference held in the Strand Hotel, Limerick on the 13th September, 2022.
Topics covered included:
- Introduction by the Chairperson, Gemma Vanstone, lead Clinical Scientist for microbiology and laboratory manager at the Royal Cornwall Hospitals NHS Trust
- Network-wide analysis of the Serosep EntericBio Gastro Panel 2 and C. difficile assays for the detection of enteric pathogens in Public Health Wales microbiology laboratories by Michael Perry, Public Health, Wales
- Fungal Dermatophyte PCR by Rebecca Gorton, HSL
- Role of NHLS in the South African Healthcare System by Dr Mohamed Said, Department of Medical Microbiology, University of Pretoria
- Clinical utility of cycle threshold values: lessons learned from covid-19 and application in the future by Nathan Ledeboer, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Evaluating the reliability and clinical impact of the direct rapid antimicrobial susceptibility test (dRAST) for blood culture in a UK based hospital population by Cathleen Chan, Consultant in infection and Simon Davison, Bio Medical Scientist, University Hospital Coventry
Click on the images below to download your own copy of each of the presentations.