QuantaMatrix was founded in 2010 as an in-vitro diagnostics company. The company aim to resolve antibiotics misuse issue and promote optimal antimicrobial prescription by providing direct Rapid Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing (dRAST) for the treatment of sepsis.
dRAST™ provides MIC-based phenotypic antimicrobial susceptibility testing direct from positive blood culture in as low as 4 hours; reducing time to results by up to 2 days compared to conventional methods. The rapid results allow for earlier optimization of antibiotics in critically-ill patients with bloodstream infections and sepsis.
• Dedicated to positive blood culture samples
• Provides phenotypic MIC in as low as 4 hours
• Random access with up to 12 samples simultaneously (15 panel positions)
• Expert system on board with choice of guidelines
• Easy start with no McFarland required, no sample prep
• 2 panels: 1 Gram Neg. + 1 Gram Pos.
• Easy to use, fast to operate
• No daily maintenance
For further information on the dRAST from QuantaMatrix, please visit www.quantamatrix.com or contact us here at Serosep Limited.
While only the dRAST instrument has been featured here, other devices, diagnostic test kits and consumables are also available from Quantamatrix – giving you the peace of mind that all the items you need are available in the one place! Please contact email@example.com for a full range of products.
QuantaMatrix instrumentation and consumables are currently available in Ireland and the UK.