QuantaMatrix was founded in 2010 as an in-vitro diagnostics company. The company aim to resolve antibiotics misuse issue and promote optimal antimicrobial prescription by providing direct Rapid Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing (dRAST) for the treatment of sepsis.
dRAST™ provides MIC-based phenotypic antimicrobial susceptibility testing direct from positive blood culture in as low as 4 hours; reducing time to results by up to 2 days compared to conventional methods. The rapid results allow for earlier optimization of antibiotics in critically-ill patients with bloodstream infections and sepsis.
• Dedicated to positive blood culture samples
• Provides phenotypic MIC in as low as 4 hours
• Random access with up to 12 samples simultaneously (15 panel positions)
• Expert system on board with choice of guidelines
• Easy start with no McFarland required, no sample prep
• 2 panels: 1 Gram Neg. + 1 Gram Pos.
• Easy to use, fast to operate
• No daily maintenance
For further information on the dRAST from QuantaMatrix, please visit www.quantamatrix.com or contact us here at Serosep Limited.