Training is provided over a number of days and Serosep will remain on site until each laboratory is fully trained and competent.
Pre-Implementation Training for EntericBio
Pre implementation training is arranged between the laboratory and Serosep. Timing of the training is adapted to fit with the routine operation of the laboratory.
Training provided will cover the following –
- EntericBio realtime assay and kit contents
- EntericBio realtime systems work flow
- Sample preparation
- Overview and operation of instrument
- Software application
- Result Interpretation
- Report Generation
- Daily cleaning and maintenance
- Overview of requirements for laboratory conversion to EntericBio realtime PCR as routine screen for faecal/stool pathogens.
Post-Implementation Training for EntericBio
Serosep when required will support a process qualification.
- Serosep will provide on-site technical support for the change over from standard method to the EntericBio realtime PCR method.
- Retraining on EntericBio realtime assay and equipment is provided.
- Check list review of requirements for laboratory conversion to EntericBio realtime PCR as routine screen for faecal/stool pathogens.
- Reporting of results on Laboratory Management Systems
- Guidance is also provided for completion of interfacing of EntericBio realtime to LIS (laboratory Information Systems)