Training is provided over a number of days and Serosep will remain on site until each laboratory is fully trained and competent.
Pre-Implementation Training for EntericBio
Pre-implementation training is arranged between the laboratory and Serosep. Timing of the training is adapted to fit with the routine operation of the laboratory.
Training provided will cover the following –
- EntericBio realtime assay and kit contents
- EntericBio realtime systems work flow
- Sample preparation
- Overview and operation of instrument
- Software application
- Result interpretation
- Report generation
- Daily cleaning and maintenance
- Overview of requirements for laboratory conversion to EntericBio realtime PCR as routine screen for fecal / stool pathogens.
Post-Implementation Training for EntericBio
Serosep when required will support a process qualification.
- Serosep will provide on-site technical support for the change over from standard method to the EntericBio realtime PCR method.
- Retraining on EntericBio realtime assay and equipment is provided.
- Check list review of requirements for laboratory conversion to EntericBio realtime PCR as routine screen for fecal / stool pathogens.
- Reporting of results on Laboratory Management Systems
- Guidance is also provided for completion of interfacing of EntericBio realtime to LIS (Laboratory Information Systems)